Top Water Benefits You Need To Know
Water makes Life. Fresh, Pure Water benefits both the healthy and the sick. Consider what dehydration does to the body:
- It makes the cells in the body involved in fat-burning become sluggish.
- It makes you feel tired and weak.
- It disturbs appetite mechanism so u think you are hungry even when you are not.
- It disturbs digestion, as the enzymes that play a major part in digesting food and absorbing nutrients are themselves mostly water.
The quantity and quality of water you drink also affects how you think and feel. The brain itself is 75% water – mildly dehydrated, thoughts and feelings become distorted, so for mental clarity and emotional balance you need plenty of water.If the water you drink is polluted by heavy metals or chemicals, then the biochemical reactions will become polluted as well, disrupting clear thought and emotional balance.
There are two elements to water: Cold and Hot.
Cold water benefits more internally, while hot water is best used externally. There are no rigid rules to the exact measure of water to be taken daily, although the common practice is to drink 6-8 glasses a day for the healthy individual. To spread consumption more fairly, try this: 2 glasses of water first thing in the morning just after getting up, 2-3 glasses between breakfast and lunch and 2-3 glasses between lunch and dinner.
When it gets hot, or after exercising, drink more.
- Reduces fatigue and stress.
- Increases energy and stamina.
- Is needed for digestion and waste elimination.
- Improves functioning of the whole body.
- Reduces cellulite, puckered thighs.
- Is needed for youthful, good skin and looks.
- Gives Life!
Reach for a glass of water every time you feel hungry between meals. Your body may be hungry for liquid, not food. Your hunger will diminish within a few minutes.
Avoid drinking with meals, it dilutes the potency of juices needed to properly break down and assimilate nutrients from the food eaten. Small sips of cold water, though, is alright as it strengthens the stomach instead, increases sexual desire and relieves thirst.
How Far Infrared affects our body’s water molecules and the ability of our bodies to cleanse Toxins.
The body retains water because there isn’t enough water in it. Drink more to reduce and eventually eliminate water clogging or retention.
To lose weight, drink ten glasses of water a day, at least half an hour before and after meals (not for kidney and liver sufferers).
- Don’t drink cold water on an empty stomach.
- Don’t drink cold water after sexual intercourse.
- Don’t drink cold water immediately after waking up from a sound sleep.
- Don’t drink cold water after taking a hot bath.
- Don’t drink cold water after eating a fruit.
- Drinking extremely cold water aggravates coughing, chest pains, and weak kidneys.
- Drinking extremely cold water harms the teeth.
- Drinking extremely cold water very often can cause blood vessels to rupture, bronchitis, bronchial catarrh, chest and other cold illnesses.
- Drinking hot water wilts and dulls the body.
- Drinking hot water dampens sexual desire.
- Both extremely cold and hot water are harmful for the nerves, and to most limbs.
You may also read:
- The Health Benefits of Eating Cacao
- Lavender – Its Types and Medicinal Properties
- 4 Most Powerful Medicinal Properties of Coffee
- How to Use Black Pepper – An Overview
- Top 6 Health Benefits of Lemon
- Honey for Cough, Fatigue and Stress – Does it Work?
- Almonds and Their Benefits – A Brief Guide
- The Benefits of Herbs and Spices
- 10 Tips For Purchasing and Storing Whole-Grain Foods
- How To Adjust Yeast Bread Recipes for High Altitude